Thursday, June 9, 2011

Place cards

I really like place cards and always offer to do them for any parties I'm lucky enough to be invited to attend.  Imagine my surprise (when I dragged my co-worker over to 57th St., near Carnegie Hall yesterday in the heat) to see Kate's Paperie is closed!  Luckily this is a smaller dinner party (8 ppl) & I have a desk full of place cards ranging from adorable to plain (as well as prices ranging from $$$ to 99 cent bargins!)

While I was looking for inspiration on the web I ran across these two really cool ideas:

Topiary Place Card Holders which you can order here.


and

These gorgeous placecards from Timeless Paper

I'll try to post the steps I took to make my home-made last minute place cards later today or tomorrow (or Saturday.)

Do you have any suggestions for place cards that you'd like to share?  I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment